The I Lake project consists in the redevelopment of Lake Fiastra, one of the most valuable natural places of Marche’s inland area. Thanks to its shores, it has been recognized as the most beautiful beach of the whole region, boasting a mark of 4 Sails out of 5 by Legambiente and Touring Club.
As the project’s Tourism Communications Manager, our role is to develop a new, sustainable, and inclusive way of doing tourism by increasing the destination’s attractiveness and deseasonalizing tourist flows.
The project is conceived as a partnership among private and public entities, led by strategic partner Marchingegno. It has received over 2.000.000 € in funding by the NRRP’s National Complementary Plan for the areas affected by the 2009 and 2016 earthquakes. Among the main objectives, we can find the improvement of the destination’s attractiveness, the revamp of the local economy, and the implementation of a new model of hospitality, in which inclusivity and deseasonalization are the top priorities.
Our contribution to this project is as follows:
- Development of an impactful and distinctive positioning for the destination’s brand identity (coordinated image): from the creation of the visual identity to the customization of marketing materials;
- Analytical and strategic stakeholder mapping;
- Customized support to local tourism providers for the development of captivating and successful tourism products;
- Destination storytelling through the realization of multi-channel content;
- Realization of a web portal in two languages;
- Social media management;
- Creation and management of promotional marketing campaigns;
- Tourism training for local tourism providers.