We take care of the transformation of the municipality of Monte San Martino into a “Smart Village”, that is a municipality made to measure for digital nomads, through a path of analysis of the territory, training and specialist coaching aimed at the host community.
Together we co-design co-working and the entire ecosystem of hospitality services for those who choose to live and work remotely, mapping and defining all the processes.
Furthermore, we take care of the tourism promotion of the municipality on the national and international market through the official channels of the project (website, social media, e-mail marketing, trade fairs, etc.).
Finally, we support the inclusion of the municipality within a virtuous European funding system, through continuous research for tenders and project design.
The Municipality of Monte San Martino aims at becoming the first “Smart Village” in Marche region.
The objectives we aspire to are the following:
- Increase the number of ‘tourists’, make their stay even longer and increase their average outlay in the territory
- De-seasonalize tourist flow (smart workers will travel during while they’re working!)
- Make the village more known by building a strong and recognizable identity
- Re-employ abandoned and run-down spaces
- Strengthen the sense of community
- Offer new services
- Encourage internationalization and a real cultural exchange between locals and travelers.