We take care of the transformation of the municipality of Monte San Martino into a “Smart Village”, that is a municipality made to measure for digital nomads, through a path of analysis of the territory, training and specialist coaching aimed at the host community.
Together we co-design co-working and the entire ecosystem of hospitality services for those who choose to live and work remotely, mapping and defining all the processes.
Furthermore, we take care of the tourism promotion of the municipality on the national and international market through the official channels of the project (website, social media, e-mail marketing, trade fairs, etc.).
Finally, we support the inclusion of the municipality within a virtuous European funding system, through continuous research for tenders and project design.
The Municipality of Monte San Martino aims at becoming the first “Smart Village” in Marche region.
The objectives we aspire to are the following:
- Increase “tourist” presences, lengthen their average stay and increase their spending on the spot
- De-seasonalize tourist flows (smart workers travel during the periods in which they work!)
- Increase the reputation of the municipality, building a strong and recognizable identity
- Reclaim vacant / abandoned spaces
- Strengthen the leadership of the community
- Offer new services to the community
- Promote internationalization and a real cultural exchange between communities and travelers.