Montecreto is a small town in the Modenese Apennines, set in the Frignano area, permeated by an outstanding natural and historical heritage and a profound cultural identity. Here, unique traditions and atmospheres are still tangible. Like for many other towns, Montecreto’s beauty is at risk of slowly fading away, if not properly narrated.
Alongside Gate Rei and a network of qualified agents, we will coordinate and implement all the necessary steps to revamp the tourist offer of Montecreto’s territory, also including the whole Frignano area.
Particularly, our work consist in:
- Leading and coordinating the destination marketing and management project “Montecreto Plus Convento Reboot”;
- Establishing a shared governance model to favor a co-designed local tourist offer;
- Tourism training for local tourism providers and businesses;
- Managing the business activation process of the area, starting from vacant properties for commercial use;
- Analyzing and enhancing the tourist offer;
- Marketing and implementing the internationalization of the destination and its offer;
- Supporting the creation of valuable networks in terms of visibility and opportunities for Montecreto and other towns of the Frignano area.