Information concerning the processing of personal data, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/20003.
- The personal data collected shall be processed in compliance with Article 4 of the aforementioned Decree, and automatically stored in Expirit S.r.l. computerized system.
The data provided are processed for purposes related to the actions on the website www.expirit.academy, as well as commercial, promotional or marketing purposes related to the services offered.
Furthermore, personal data will be collected and processed with the purpose of:
- providing assistance in the use of the purchasable services at www.expirit.academy;
- allowing the management of information and communications relating to such services purchased by the user;
- sending commercial communications regarding new products and initiatives by Expirit S.r.l.;
- elaborating statistical and market studies and research on the basis of aggregate (and not individual) data analysis;
- deliver interactive commercial communications.
- The subsequent revocation of consent to the treatment of personal data as described in the previous clause (1) will result in the cancellation of the registration or registration request to the purchasable services at www.expirit.academy;
- The provision of personal data is mandatory to take advantage of the services provided at www.expirit.academy.
- The personal data collected will be disclosed exclusively to:
- affiliated or controlled companies belonging to our group;
- public or private bodies, for the fulfillment of obligations required by law.
- Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 gives the user some rights in relation to the processing of your personal data including:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning the user themselves;
- the right to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of the aforementioned data, as well as their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or their blocking if processed in violation of the law;
- the right to oppose to the processing only for legitimate reasons, even if the foster is in compliance with the aforementioned purposes;
- the right to object to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications, for legitimate reasons.
- The person in charge of data processing resides in Via Borghi, 50 – 62100 Macerata (Mc) and – following specific requests – will make available the full list of the people responsible for the treatment of data for Expirit S.r.l. We would like to inform you that you have the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of your personal data and to be informed regarding their source and content. You have the right to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of the aforementioned data. You have the right to request their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or their blocking if processed in violation of the law. You also have the right to oppose the processing of data, only for legitimate reasons (art. 7 d.lgs. n. 196/2003).
Based on the function and purpose of use, various types of cookies can be identified. Each of them is stored in the user’s computer or mobile device for a different period of time: e.g. “session” cookies are temporary and are deleted from the user’s device after the closing of the browser; “permanent cookies”, on the other hand, remain stored until a set date of expiration.
In accordance to the Italian law on this subject, the use of certain cookies doesn`t require the user`s explicit consent. This is the case of “technical” cookies, which are strictly necessary for the provision of the service as explicitly requested by the user.
Through the General Measure dated May 8th, 2014 the Italian Data Protection Authority included the following types of cookies in the category of technical cookies which do not require users’ consent:
- “analytics cookies” when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on their navigation behaviour within the website;
- “navigation” or “session” cookies (used for authentication, for purchases finalization, etc.);
- “functionality” cookies, which allow the user to browse the website with a series of selected criteria (e.g. the favourite language, the products selected for purchase, etc.) that have the purpose of improving the navigation experience of the former.
For “profiling” cookies, instead, i.e. those aimed at profiling the user with the purpose of sending advertising messages in accordance with the preferences expressed during web navigation, prior consent is required.