The ‘Sibillini Mountain Experience’ project was born thanks to the joint effort of the Municipalities of Arquata del Tronto, Bolognola, Castelsantangelo sul Nera, Fiastra, Montefortino, Montegallo, Montemonaco, Sarnano and Ussita. Together, the Municipalities agreed on the need of a shared development strategy and signed a protocol to establish the first Tourist District of the Sibillini Mountains.
The goal of this long-term agreement is to create new opportunities in the areas that developed around the highest peaks of the Sibillini Mountains massif.
Expirit was entrusted by the Tourist District with the role of Communication Coordinator, that is the realization of a series of integrated communication activities to promote and enhance the brand identity of the “Sibillini”, as well as to push the original tourist offer of the area, focused on experiences.
Specifically, Expirit is taking care of:
- The realization of a logo and a brand identity (coordinated image);
- The realization of a tourist guide on the 9 Municipalities of the district and their territory;
- The realization of a flyer;
- The realization of 4 brief seasonal videos and 2 video spots – of the duration of 5 and 3 minutes – to promote the tourist offer of the district;
- The realization of a photogallery to enrich the tourist guide and the web portal;
- The restyling of the web portal.